14.8.09

Knowledge is in the air

Appart from love at this time of the year, of course.

Knowledge in in the air, spread by a neighbor of mine who happened to pass by walking in front on my studio window yesterday. That´s where time, place, her words and my ears found and connected, creating a valuable piece of information for me:

this Saturday, yes, tomorrow, is a non working day in Spain. A religious festivity. Therefore, usual supermarkets and stores might be closed. There you go!. I tend to buy my weekly groceries on Saturdays, so it was a perfect piece of information got out of nothing, even without expecting it. I´ll do my shopping today.

I know it may sound that I´m exagerating things on this little issue, but generally speaking, isn´t it great to be in the right place, at the right time?.

blog comments powered by Disqus